InDesign Specialist (Desktop Publishing)
Translate Plus Limited is a language services provider ranked 5th worldwide by the Common Sense Advisory (CSA) Research report. We offer a full range of services, including translation, website localisation, multilingual SEO, interpreting, desktop publishing, transcription and voiceover, in over 200 languages. All this is complemented by our cutting-edge language technology, such as i plus®, our secure cloud-based TMS (translation management system).
Описание и изисквания
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
In 2018 translate plus was ranked by leading industry analyst Common Sense Advisory as the fastest-growing language service provider in the world. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are very proud to be part of this group and we are now recruiting to continue the growth of our company even further, by adding exciting new positions to our Bulgarian office. We are located in central Sofia (very close to the Mall of Sofia) and we support clients across Europe and also worldwide.
We are now looking for an InDesign Specialist who will be working from 11:00 to 20:00, Mon. – Fri. – for the right candidate we can also offer 10:00 to 19:00.
Key responsibilities include:
• Typesetting InDesign files containing the translated content using the original file as a guideline
• Implementing of linguistic changes in files such as InDesign and Illustrator, etc.
• Effective communication with Translation Project Managers and Desktop Publishing operators to ensure customer satisfaction
Skills and experience required:
• Preferably 1 - 2 years of professional experience or more in the printing, design or DTP industry;
• Advanced Adobe software knowledge, mainly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
• Desire to learn new software and new processes;
• Desire to learn how to typeset content in different layouts;
• Keen attention to detail;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Willingness to show initiative;
• Interest in developing a long term career in the fastest growing localisation company in the world.
• Willing to work 11:00 – 20:00 or 10:00 – 19:00, Mon. to Fri.
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have the following criteria:
• Some basic experience with video editing
• Some basic knowledge of subtitles
• Experience with the MS Office package – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What we offer:
• Career progression possibilities
• Trainings tailored to your needs
• Holiday increase
• Weekly fruit and drinks deliveries and monthly breakfast
• Game nights, teambuilding and parties
If you can't wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now!
Please note that we receive a very large amount of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you will not be invited for an interview at this stage your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.
- Специалист предпечат
- Пълен работен ден