Artwork and Prepress Specialist (packaging)
Производство на тютюневи изделия
Описание и изисквания
KT INTERNATIONAL is a young, fast growing and independent tobacco company with a footprint in over thirty countries and selling products across four continents.
Currently we are looking for experienced, motivated and detail oriented individual to join our Global Marketing team in the role of Artwork and Prepress Specialist (packaging) / Product Development Executive. The position reports to the Global Product Manager and supports all aspects of the artwork process from the design phase to the printer handoff. It is a great opportunity for those with a graphics, printing, packaging or prepress background.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the art works meet the overall print technology requirements.
- Adapting the designs of the packaging materials to the technical and market requirements.
- Participating in the process of creating new design concepts and when approved delivering end-to-end solutions by choosing the right materials, printing technology and finishing effects.
- Participating in design reviews, assuring that products meet the overall design objectives.
- Developing design concepts in 3D Visualizations by using Esko or similar software.
Required education and related experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts Technology, Graphic Design or Polygraphy
- 2-4 years of work experience as a prepress operator
- Previous marketing or FMCG experience will be considered as an advantage
- Experience working with Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign and Esko package
- Strong understanding of printing processes is a must
- Understanding of the creative and production processes
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Creative, self-driven and problem-solving person
- Collaborative and generous team player – someone who readily shares ideas but also can happily build on others ideas and take creative direction well
- Keen eye for detail and correcting copy/design errors potentially missed by others
- Able to partner and build relationships internally and externally
- Able to quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates and priorities
- Able to do business trips and visit printing houses
- Driving license
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest printing houses across Europe
- Lively team environment
- Специалист предпечат
- Пълен работен ден